Last updated: May 14 2018
Welcome to Ludare Games Group Inc!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Q1. Why does Ludare have this policy?
- Q3: How do we collect personal information?
- Q4: How do Cookies work?
- Q5: How do we use your information?
- Q6: With whom do we share your information?
- Q9: How can you erase or update your data?
Q1. Why does Ludare have this policy?
Information you voluntarily provide us
- Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information (including billing and shipping information), or other information that allows us to personally identify or contact you online or off.
- However, PII does not include all information about you.
- Third, PII does not include information that is not personally identifiable or is collected in the aggregate unless that information is combined with other information to become identifiable. Aggregate or combined information includes data that is related to you but studied as a group and does not identify you specifically.
- Demographic Information, which may include the following types of information about you: age or date of birth, educational level, gender, products owned/played, favorite games, genres, subjects and characters, and other non-personal or survey-type information including hobbies, attitudes, interests, and skills.
- Login Information such as username and password, secret answers to certain security questions, or other similar information that allows us to uniquely identify your account or authenticate you prior to giving you access to your account information or certain online activities. For some online accounts, certain login information such as your username may, itself, be personal (like an e-mail address) or tied to other personal information.
Information passively or automatically collected
- Technical Information, which may include certain information or characteristics about your computer or mobile system, including the type of computer or mobile operating system and browser you use, your computer or mobile phone’s Internet Protocol ("IP") Address, and the names and versions of programs installed on your computer or mobile phone. For the most part, technical information such as the types described above remains anonymous (i.e., does not identify you personally), but in some cases can be traced back to personal information such as an e-mail address.
- Usage Information, which may collectively include non-personal information about: (i) how you use, browse, or view content on our websites or games ("Website usage" or "browsing" data), (ii) what products you buy or download online ("history"), and (iii) how you perform and progress on certain Ludare games ("play data"). Certain usage information may be linked or tied to other information in your account, including PII.
Q3: How do we collect personal information?
A3: We may collect PII, demographic information, and login information from our users when they:
- Register for our websites
- Download our games on their mobile device.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Participate in polls, surveys, and questionnaires
- Participate in contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions
- Use tell-a-friend features
- Register a product that you have purchased
- Receive customer or technical support
In addition to the voluntary information collection activities, we may also use various technologies, including cookies, web beacons, and log files, to passively or automatically collect information.
Web Beacons: Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of websites and in our e-mail communications. We may use web beacons for technical purposes such as analyzing website traffic patterns, consumer interests, and the effectiveness of our communications with our users. These technical methods may involve transmitting information either directly to us or to another entity authorized by us to collect information on our behalf.
Log Files: Log files are files that record web activity and gather non-personal information about your visit to or use of our websites. Log files may help us capture technical and usage information. We may use information captured through log files such as an IP Address (together with your personal information) to troubleshoot technical problems, maintain online safety and security, and if necessary, prohibit or restrict access to our online services by certain users.
Q4: How do Cookies work?
For the cookies used on our websites, we use the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to browse around our websites and use its features such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services like logging, contributing to the community and goodies ordering cannot be provided.
- Anonymous Usage statistics Cookies
Used amongst coordination with 3rd party analytics service provider, these cookies collect information about how you use our websites — for instance, which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies also might be used used to let affiliates know if you came to one of our websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the use or purchase of a product or service from us, including details of the product or service purchased. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. These cookies are only used to improve how our website works and then make them easier for you to navigate.
- Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on any other websites.
Your options face with the Cookies:
Through your browser (like Internet Explorer™, Firefox™, Opera™, Chrome™ or Safari™) settings you can choose at any time and for free to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, to accept the cookies or to turn off all cookies.
- Cookies’ acceptation
If you choose to accept the cookies these cookies could be temporarily stock in a dedicated space of your browser. The cookies will be only readable by us.
- Cookies’ refusal
You can do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, your access to some features and services may not function properly.
The different ways to carry out your rights:
For Internet Explorer™ :
For Safari™ :
For Chrome™ :
For Opera™ :
Q5: How do we use your information?
A5: We may use the information we collect from you, regardless of the type of information, in the following ways:
- To personalize and enhance your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and offerings that may be of interest to you;
- To deliver, provide, and repair products or services;
- To send you mandatory communications such as welcome letters, purchase confirmations, recall announcements, or other similar transactional or administrative notices;
- To establish and maintain customer accounts and billing records;
- To contact you about our products and services and better direct specific offers or promotions to you;
- To monitor website statistics;
- To monitor our customer service employees;
- To establish your online account and authenticate you during log-in;
- To quickly process your requests for information;
- To allow us to respond efficiently to your questions;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other feature;
- To send you promotional material; and
- To allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted by law, as described more fully below.
Q6: With whom do we share your information?
A6: Ludare may share your information, including (in some cases) your PII and login information, in the following situations:
- When we share your information with the family of Ludare companies, including our subsidiaries, parent company, or international companies. Your information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of your region. This transfer may be required to continue delivery of our products and services to you. This also allows us to get a better understanding of who our consumers are worldwide, improve our products based on global needs and interests, and market our products using local resources and based on local interests. Any such transfers are conducted in compliance with relevant laws in order to ensure your information is adequately protected.
- If we are bought or acquired by another company (either fully or partially), merged with another company, or experience a reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event. If any of these events occur, your information may be shared with our successor or assign (i.e., the new company or the company that takes over), subject to the notification procedures set forth in the section entitled "Changes to this Policy" (see below).
Ludare Games Group Inc.
#602 - 602 West Hastings Street
Vancouver BC V6B 1P2
Any personal information you provide to the above e-mail and postal mail addresses will not be used to send you promotional materials, unless you request it.
Q9: How can you erase or update your data?
A9: If you would like to delete or update your data, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Please note that any changes that may restrict us from using your data may also affect the delivery of our products or services to you, for example, you may not be able to enter any competitions or make any in game purchases.